Admin Permissions FAQ
How does this work at integrated schools?
- Admins can edit staff/admins even if the school/account is integrated but not for students
- Admins can add a school for staff/admins regardless if they are integrated except for students
Will all users with “Manage School Admins” access be able to see/edit the complete list of permissions, without exception?
- No, Some permissions are only relevant to specific upsell features. For example, users will not see view/edit permissions related to Retention v1 (Feb 2022) unless the feature is enabled for the school
Is it possible for an admin to remove their permissions?
- Yes, so please caution users against doing so unless demoting their account is truly the desired outcome
Can Super Admins make other users Super Admins?
- Not with this first release. CK Support must promote each Super Admin individually