Pivot Point LAB
Grades will sync from Pivot Point LAB, up to one year in the past from the date of sync. The highest grade will be displayed, along with previous attempts. Grades will be manually exported from CourseKey and uploaded into FAME.
- Log in to your CourseKey account on http://portal.thecoursekey.com/
- On the left navigation bar, click on Programs
- Click desired program (i.e. Cosmetology)
- Click Program Progress in the left menu
- Scroll to student and click on their name
- Scroll down to view the Assignments. Attempts are listed on the dropdown, the final grade is listed to the right
NOTE: If you have access to the Users tab, Program Progress is also available when going into a User’s profile.
- Once logged into CourseKey, click on Dashboard
- Click Reports
- Click ASSIGNMENT Grades (FAME)
- Select school to download from the drop-down menu (if you only have one school, you can leave it on All Schools)
- Select Start and End Date and Time (Record these for later report runs)
- Click Run Report
- Follow FAME grades import steps
Article is closed for comments.