Student View of Specified Checklists Activities
How Students View Activities
- Students will log in to the CourseKey student mobile app.
- Upon opening the CourseKey app the student will click the programs tab at the bottom of the app. This is where the Programs and Checklists are accessed.
- The active program the student is enrolled in will appear along with the checklists within that program.
- The student clicks on the checklist they want to view. In this example, we will look at Clinic Services/Practical Assignments.
- Student clicks on the activity for more detail.
- Student can choose to see all activities, or filter on the status of the approval of activities, pending, approved or rejected from the drop down box
- To the right of each activity is the number or hours completed for each submission. The status of each entry is shown also.
- If an entry is rejected, staff is required to supply a reason for rejection. The reason for the rejection can be seen by hovering over the document icon.