How to View Student Progress
Watch this short video to see how to view student progress.
View Student Progress
- From the Program Tab, select the program you would like to view
- Select Program Progress
- In the Program Progress section, you will see the summary of the progress by each student for each checklist.
- In this view, you can filter by number completed or percentage completed by selecting the appropriate filter. In this view, we are showing number completed.
- Clicking on the student's name in the checklist tile on the previous screen will take you to an overview of the student's progress for each checklist.
- For more detail on a student’s activities, click on Practical Operations – this shows progress on specific activities in the Practical Operations checklist.
- The graph option is selected in this view and shows a visual representation of each item.
- Clicking on the list view shows date completed, approved/rejected date and who approved or rejected the submission, and rejection reason. It also shows any Pending submissions that need approval.
Admin I Content Training Review and Resource Guides
- How to create and manage programs
- How to create and manage checklists
- How to publish programs and checklists
- How to add students to programs
- How to approve and reject checklist items
- How students submit items for approval
- How students view their progress
- How to change student statuses
- How to add individual or bulk count on behalf of the student
- How to export program skills data out of CourseKey
- How to import program skills data into your Student Information System
Please sign in to leave a comment.