Overview of Submission Approval Process
Watch this short video to see how students submit activities for approval
This module will show instructors & admins how to approve or reject student submissions. If your campus has elected not to allow students to submit items for approval, please skip to the next section.
Approve Student Submissions
- Navigate to the checklists tab by clicking on the program tile you would like to view (ex: Cosmetology)
- Make sure you are in the checklist section by clicking Checklists in the left navigation
- You can choose which checklist in the Cosmetology program you would like to view by selecting it from the drop-down box in the top left. In this example we are viewing the Practical Operations checklist
- In the top right, select Approval Queue
- If you would like to find a specific student, or a group of students you can filter this list by student name or student status in the boxes directly above the student list.
- To approve student activities, click Approve to the right of the students name and activity you want to approve
- Confirmation of successful approval
Reject Student Submissions
- To reject a student submission, click Reject to the right of the student’s name.
- You will be prompted to supply a reason for rejecting a student submission.
- After you have entered a reason, click Reject Submission
- Confirmation of successful rejection
- To easily find your Pending approvals, click the Filter by status and select Pending in the drop-down list. This will allow you to easily see any outstanding submissions that still require approval.
Admin I Content Training Review and Resource Guides
- How to create and manage programs
- How to create and manage checklists
- How to publish programs and checklists
- How to add students to programs
- How to approve and reject checklist items
- How students submit items for approval
- How students view their progress
- How to change student statuses
- How to add individual or bulk count on behalf of the student
- How to export program skills data out of CourseKey
- How to import program skills data into your Student Information System