Student View When Submitting Activities
Watch this short video to see how students submit activities for approval.
This section shows you how students can submit activities as they are completed for approval by the instructor or administrator.
How Students Submit Activities for Approval
- Students will log in to the CourseKey student mobile app.
- Upon opening the CourseKey app the student will click the programs tab at the bottom of the app. This is where the Programs and Checklists are accessed.
- The active program the student is enrolled in will appear along with the checklists within that program.
- The student clicks on the checklist they want to access. In this example, we will look at Clinical Services/Practical Assignments.
- The checklist shows each item in the checklist and progress toward requirements, the student can scroll down to see all activities
- To add hours or a count to the checklist click +Hours or +Count depending on what measurement is needed. The method of measurement was chosen when the checklists were created.
- The student clicks on the tile that contains the activity they want to report (i.e. Hair Removal).
Important: If the list of activities is long, the student may also type in the name of the activity which performs a smart search showing all activities matching what the student typed in. The student may then click on the tile that contains the activity they want to report.
- In this example, the student chose Hair Removal
- The student will enter the number of hair removals or the hours they spent on hair removals (depending on what the unit of measurement is for the skill tracker), and the date they completed the hair removal(s).
- The student will click Submit.
- The item has been submitted to the instructor for approval
- The student selects to dismiss the screen by clicking Ok
Admin I Content Training Review and Resource Guides
- How to create and manage programs
- How to create and manage checklists
- How to publish programs and checklists
- How to add students to programs
- How to approve and reject checklist items
- How students submit items for approval
- How students view their progress
- How to change student statuses
- How to add individual or bulk count on behalf of the student
- How to export program skills data out of CourseKey
- How to import program skills data into your Student Information System