Student View of Specified Checklists Activities
This section shows you how students can view activities they've submitted for approval and whether they have been approved, denied, or still pending.
How Students View Activities
- Students will log in to the CourseKey student mobile app.
- Upon opening the CourseKey app the student will click the programs tab at the bottom of the app. This is where the Programs and Checklists are accessed.
- The active program the student is enrolled in will appear along with the checklists within that program.
- The student clicks on the checklist they want to view. In this example, we will look at Practical Operations.
- From this screen student will click on the checklist they would like to view.
- Student clicks on the activity for more detail.
- Student can choose to see all activities, or filter on the status of the approval of activities, pending, approved or rejected from the drop down box
- To the right of each activity is the number or hours completed for each submission. The status of each entry is shown also.
- If an entry is rejected, staff is required to supply a reason for rejection. The reason for the rejection can be seen by hovering over the document icon.
Admin I Content Training Review and Resource Guides
- How to create and manage programs
- How to create and manage checklists
- How to publish programs and checklists
- How to add students to programs
- How to approve and reject checklist items
- How students submit items for approval
- How students view their progress
- How to change student statuses
- How to add individual or bulk count on behalf of the student
- How to export program skills data out of CourseKey
- How to import program skills data into your Student Information System
Please sign in to leave a comment.