Publishing Programs & Checklists
Watch this short video to see how to publish your programs and checklists.
The next step is to publish your program and your checklists. Make sure all labels and settings are correct before publishing. Publishing programs does not publish checklists. When you publish a program and checklists you allow staff and students to see them.
You will learn how to do the following in the next few sections:
- Publish a program
- Publish checklists
- Archive and unarchive a program and associated checklists
- Duplicate a program and associated checklists
Publishing a Program
- Click Next to review and publish your Program.
- Review the elements of your Program and click Publish Program. This does not publish the Checklists in your Program
- After you publish your Program you will be directed to this screen, click the down arrow next to "Unpublished"
- Review all the fields including the settings below the list for accuracy
- If you need to make a revision click the Edit Program symbol above and follow previous instructions
- If you are satisfied with your checklist click Publish
- Click Publish to publish your checklist or Cancel to be returned to the previous screen
Important: You are able to revise anything in an unpublished checklist, but only the SISID and Settings in a published checklist.
- The checklist is now visible to staff and students
Admin I Content Training Review and Resource Guides
- How to create and manage programs
- How to create and manage checklists
- How to publish programs and checklists
- How to add students to programs
- How to approve and reject checklist items
- How students submit items for approval
- How students view their progress
- How to change student statuses
- How to add individual or bulk count on behalf of the student
- How to export program skills data out of CourseKey
- How to import program skills data into your Student Information System