Archiving/Unarchiving Programs & Checklists
Watch this short video to see how to archive/unarchive your programs and checklists.
Sometimes you may have a need to archive or sunset a program/checklist. When this happens, these steps will show you how to archive and unarchive your programs and associated checklists.
Archive a Program and Associated Checklists
- From the Program tab, click the three gray dots on the far right of the program you would like to archive, and click Archive
- Verify that you want to archive a program and associated checklists by clicking Archive.
- Or click Cancel to keep the program and associated checklist.
- If students are still active in a program you must change student status to “graduated” or “dropped” to archive it. We will show you how to do this later in this training program.
Important: Instructors cannot access archived programs. Programs can be unarchived at any time by an administrator.
- This screen verifies that you have archived the selected program.
Unarchive a Program and associated Checklists
- Click Archives to access your archived programs
- Click the three gray dots on the far right of the program you would like to unarchive, and click on Unarchive
- Click Confirm to unarchive your program
- Or Cancel to go previous screen
- This screen verifies that you have unarchived the selected program.
Important: Instructors will regain access to unarchived programs.
Admin I Content Training Review and Resource Guides
- How to create and manage programs
- How to create and manage checklists
- How to publish programs and checklists
- How to add students to programs
- How to approve and reject checklist items
- How students submit items for approval
- How students view their progress
- How to change student statuses
- How to add individual or bulk count on behalf of the student
- How to export program skills data out of CourseKey
- How to import program skills data into your Student Information System