Creating and Managing Programs
Watch this short video to see how to create and manage programs.
Programs & Checklists
Programs are a new way to keep track of how students are progressing in particular areas. You will create your own programs and add checklists to your programs. These programs can be duplicated for additional campuses, archived and unarchived. Checklists are created as a part of a program. You can create as many programs and checklists under them as you need.
Create a program:
- Click on the Programs icon in the left navigation bar to open the Program tab
- Click on + Program to access the Create Program page
- Add your desired program name, such as “Cosmetology”
- Add a program ID. The program ID can be letters or numbers and should match the program ID in your SIS so the data , when imported, will go to the right place in your SIS. For example: Cosmo3333
- You can create programs for one campus at a time. Click on the drop-down box and select the campus you are creating the program for. We will show you how to duplicate programs that can be applied to other campuses later in the training.
Admin I Content Training Review and Resource Guides
- How to create and manage programs
- How to create and manage checklists
- How to publish programs and checklists
- How to add students to programs
- How to approve and reject checklist items
- How students submit items for approval
- How students view their progress
- How to change student statuses
- How to add individual or bulk count on behalf of the student
- How to export program skills data out of CourseKey
- How to import program skills data into your Student Information System