How to Start an Assessment
After an assessment has been created it will appear on your Content tab within your course. Each assessment provides the option to start the assessment immediately or schedule it for a later date and/or time. This article walks you through how to select your preference and start your assessment immediately.
Start an Assessment Now
1. Log in to your CourseKey portal and locate your course.
2. Locate the specific assessment you want to send.
3. Select Start.
4. Choose your assessment options.
Select when to end the assessment:
a. Automatically end assessment after a set duration allows students to work question by question at their own pace but will end within a specific set time by the instructor.
Select which students will have access to the assessment:
a. All students. The assessment will be available to all students in the course. (If you've chosen to require students to be checked-in, then all checked-in students will have access).
b. Specific students. Selecting this option will display all of the students currently enrolled in the course. Select the checkbox next to each student that should have access to the assessment. If the student's name is not selected, the student will not see the assessment.
6. Once you've chosen all your preferences, select Start to begin!
Ending an Assessment Now
1. From the Content tab select the assessment that you would like to end.
2. Click End.
3. Click End once again when the modal appears.