How to Schedule an Assessment
Assessments can be scheduled with a start and end time, allowing instructors a hands-free approach to delivering quizzes and homework assignments to students. For more information on sending assessments and viewing live results check out the article:
Schedule an Assessment
1. Log in to your CourseKey account, choose your course, and locate the Send Assessment page.
2. Locate the specific assessment you want to schedule.
3. Click on the three vertical green dots next to the assessment to view Options.
4. Select Schedule.
5. Enter the Date and Time frame that the assessment should be available.
6. Click Save.
Adjusting the Schedule
An assessment's schedule can be changed or removed prior to the scheduled start time.
1. Click on the three vertical green dots next to the assessment to view Options.
2. Select Schedule and complete steps A or B.
a. Edit the Date or Time for the assessment.
b. Click the checkbox next to Unschedule to remove the start and end times.
3. Click Save.