Students can communicate directly with their instructor by using the CourseKey Ask the Professor feature within their course.
Submitting a Message
1. Open the CourseKey mobile app and select a specific course you would like to message the professor in.
2. Tap Message Instructor tile.
3. Below the box filter tap the green + icon in the bottom right-hand corner.
4. Select a topic from the drop-down menu and type your message in the reply box.
5. Tap green send button.
View Responses and Reply
To see if an instructor has replied to your message you can view it by tapping on Message Instructor tile.
1. Tap Message Instructor and next to your message will be a green dot. This is a notification the instructor has responded.
2. Tap your message to see the response.
3. Tap in the message field to Reply.
4. Enter your message or select the paperclip to attach a file.
5. Press the green paper airplane to send.