How to Drop a Student From a Course
Instructors and administrators with appropriate permissions can drop a student from a course roster. Doing so will remove the course from the student’s course list and will remove the student from the instructor’s gradebook view.
1. From the home screen, select the Course you are working with.
2. Click on Roster in the top navigation.
3. Locate the student you want to drop from the course and click on the three vertical green dots next to their name for More Options.
4. Select Drop Student.
5. Click Confirm.
Add a Dropped Student Back to a Course Roster
In the course roster you can also locate a list of students that have been dropped from the course. From this list you can add the student back to the course if needed. Doing so will restore the grades earned prior to when the student was dropped.
1. Click on the drop down menu in the top right corner of the roster screen and select Dropped Students.
2. Locate the student you want to drop from the course and click on the three vertical green dots next to their name for More Options.
3. Select Add Student.