How to View Attendance Grades
Instructors have easy access to all students' attendance grades in the CourseKey platform.
1. From the home screen, select the Course you are working with.
2. Click on Grades in the top navigation.
3. Attendance is the default tab selected on this page. You can also select the Assessment tab.
4. The grade view can be sorted by the student's name, or you can quickly find a student by using the search bar in the top right.
Attendance Grades for Time Based Classes
When viewing attendance grades for time based classes, you can view each student's earned time for each attendance session, as well as the cumulative time for all attendance sessions.
When scrolling through all attendance sessions you can easily sort by amount of time earned by clicking on the arrow next to the date.
If the time awarded had been adjusted by an instructor or administrator a blue flag will appear next to the time for that attendance session.
For schools with mandatory checkout, a red hexagon will indicate those students that did not check out before the end of the attendance session.
Attendance Grades for Points Based Classes
When viewing attendance grades for point based classes, you can view the number of points earned for each attendance session, as well as the cumulative points for all sessions. The overall attendance can be view as either points earned or percentage.
Viewing Attendance Details
In both point based and time based courses you can access each student's individual gradebook and adjustment details. For time based courses you'll also be able to add adjustments from the detailed view.
1. From the gradebook, click on a student's name to view only their information.
2. Click on an attendance session to view the adjustment details.