Dashboards are available for school administrators to provide a quick overview of student attendance data.
Accessing the Dashboards
1. Log in to your account on the web application and click on the Admin Home button in the top right corner of the screen.
2. Click on Dashboard in the top navigation.
3. Information will be shown for all campuses by default. From the Select School drop down, you can select which campus data you would to include in the dashboard view.
After selecting which campuses you'd like you include, the dashboard will show the attendance data in three reports: Absent Students Now, Attendance Info for Active Courses, and Total Check Ins by School.
a. Absent Students Now
This report, located at the top of page, provides a list of all students at the selected campuses that have not checked in to a course that is currently active. This report makes it easy to identify which students need outreach and simplifies the process by providing their contact information.
b. Attendance Info for Active Courses
This report, located in the bottom left corner, provides a percentage of time attended for each student in an active course. It's important to note that the time attended is based on the total time available in the course, which may differ from the course requirements. Using the percentage filters at the top of the dashboard can help sort through this information.
c. Total Check-Ins by School
This report, located in the bottom right corner, provides the total number of times students have checked in at the selected campuses since day one of implementation. We made this special report for our partner schools who are expanding, whether through their initial roll out or by adding CourseKey to new campuses. If you’re fully rolled out, you can still have fun watching the number climb.
Each report provides the option to expand or download, and some will provide filters or arrows to scroll through rows of data.
Expand a Report
1. Locate the specific report you want to expand and click on the icon in the top right corner.
2. A new page will open showing only the selected report. To return to all reports click the arrow next to Back to Dashboard in the top left corner.
Download a Report
1. Locate the specific report you want to download and click on the down arrow in the bottom right corner.
2. Select a file type and your download will begin.
Scroll Through Rows
If additional data is available you'll see the number of rows listed along with arrows to scroll in the bottom right corner of the report.
Some reports have the option to filter the data. The options will be available at the top of the individual report.
1. Click inside the box and enter your filter criteria.
2. Hit the Enter key to apply.
3. Click the 'x' to remove the filter.