Dashboards are available for school administrators to provide a quick view of student attendance data.
Accessing the Dashboards
1. Log in to your account on the web application and click on the Admin Home button in the top right corner of the screen.
2. Click on Dashboard in the top navigation.
3. If you're associated with more than one school, make your school selection from the drop-down.
Each dashboard provides the option to expand or download, and some will provide filters or arrows to scroll through rows of data.
Expand a Dashboard
1. Locate the specific dashboard you want to expand and click on the icon in the top right corner.
2. A new page will open showing only the selected dashboard. To return to all dashboards click the arrow next to Back to Dashboard in the top left corner.
Download a Dashboard
1. Locate the specific dashboard you want to download and click on the down arrow in the bottom right corner.
2. Select a file type and your download will begin.
Scroll Through Rows
If additional data is available you'll see the number of rows listed along with arrows to scroll in the bottom right corner of the dashboard.
Some dashboards have the option to filter the data shown in the dashboard. The options will be available at the top of the dashboard.
1. Click inside the box and enter your filter criteria.
2. Hit the Enter key to apply.
3. Click the 'x' to remove the filter.