How to Manage Your Assessments
This article will cover how to edit, preview, rename, duplicate, or delete assessments from the Send Assessment page.
To print an assessment check out the article:
To copy assessments to another course check out the article:
Preview or Edit an Assessment
1. Log in to your instructor account via the web application and navigate to the Send Assessment page.
2. Locate the specific assessment you want to preview or edit and click on the three vertical green dots to the right to show Options.
3. Click Preview/Edit and a pop-up will appear displaying all questions in the selected assessment.
Rename an Assessment
1. Locate the specific assessment you want to rename and click on the three vertical green dots to the right to show Options.
2. Select Rename.
3. Adjust the assessment name as needed and confirm Rename to apply the changes.
Duplicate or Delete an Assessment
Each assessment has the option to duplicate or delete. After selecting either from the drop down, you'll need to confirm the action when the pop-up appears. Duplicating the assessment will create a copy of the assessment within the same course. Deleting an assessment cannot be undone so be sure you select the correct assessment!