How to Export Student Grades
You can export student grades by course at any time into a .CSV file. The assessment and attendance data are exported as separate files, each with the student's first name, last name, and school ID. Future attendance sessions and unsent assessments will not appear in the export file.
Creating the Export File
1. Log in to your CourseKey account and choose the Course that you want to export grades from.
2. Click on Grades in the top navigation.
3. Select Attendance Grades or Assessment Grades from the drop-down menu in the center of the screen.
4. Click on the three vertical green dots in the top right corner of the screen to show More Options.
5. Click Export Grades.
6. If a pop-up appears on the screen, confirm Export.
The following articles provide an overview of the export .CSV files, as well as tips and tricks for using the data.