How to Edit Attendance Records for Time Based Classes
If you ever need to edit a student’s attendance records, you can do so through your instructor account.
Editing an Attendance Session
1. Log in to your instructor account via the web application.
2. Click on the Course you need to edit attendance records in.
3. Verify that you are viewing Completed Attendance sessions.
This is the default view when you open a course. If you are viewing different information click on Attendance in the top navigation, and then click Completed in the top right corner.
4. Navigate to the attendance session you would like to make edits to and click on the three vertical green dots for More Options.
5. Click on Attendance List.
6. Find the student on the attendance list by searching between the Checked-In, Checked-Out, and Absent views.
7. Click on the three vertical green dots located to the right of the student's name for More Options.
8. Select Check in or Edit.
a. Check in
The check in action can only be performed during an active attendance session. It will record the check in as the time that this action is performed.
This options allows you to specify the check in and check out times, even if the edits occur outside of the check in window.
9. After editing an attendance record, click Check In or Check Out to save the changes.
10. When you're finished making adjustments click Done to return to view the completed attendance sessions.