How to View Student Grades
Instructors have easy access to all students' attendance and assessment grades in the CourseKey platform.
1. Log in to your instructor account via the web application.
2. Click on the Course you want to access.
3. Click on Grades in the top navigation.
4. Select Attendance Grades or Assessment Grades from the drop-down menu in the center of the screen.
5. The grade view can be sorted by student first name, last name, or grade by clicking the arrows next to the header in that column.
Attendance Grades for Time Based Classes
When viewing attendance grades for time based classes, you can customize your view between showing minutes or hours as well as time attended or time missed.
Attendance Grades for Points Based Classes
When viewing attendance grades for points based classes, you can display the grades as either points earned or percentage.
In the initial view of the assessment grades you will be able to see the total score for each assessment, as well as the sum total of all assessments. By clicking on a student's individual score you will also be able to see the points awarded for each question.
The assessment view in the gradebook includes an Answer Color Guide, identifying which answer was the student’s, whether it was correct or incorrect, and what the actual correct answer was. The guide can be accessed by clicking the button in the top right corner of the pop-up.