How to Create a Traditional Assessment
This article will look at the basics of how to create assessments from the Create Assessment page to deliver to your students.
1. Log in to your CourseKey account, choose your course, and locate the Create Assessment page.
2. Click into the folder you want to use to create your assessment.
3. When the folder is selected click the Create button.
4. Choose Assessment from the drop down menu.
5. Select the questions you want to add to the assessment.
a. To add all questions click on the box next to Select All in the top right corner.
b. To add questions individually, click on each question to add them to the assessment.
c. To add questions from another folder, select that folder and continue adding questions.
6. Review the questions you've added in the preview pane on the right side of the screen.
a. Questions at the top will be first in the assessment. To reorder the questions you can drag and drop.
b. To remove a question from the assessment, click the 'X' in the top right corner of the question.
7. When you're finished adding questions, click Save As
8. When you see the Create Assessment pop-up, enter the Assessment Name.
9. Click Save.
10. After the assessment is created you can choose to View the Assessment on the send assessment page, or click Done to return to the create assessment page.