How to Create a True or False Question
Here we will discuss the details of creating a True or False question in the CourseKey platform. For the basics of creating a question check out the article:
Once you've selected True or False as your question type, follow these steps to complete the creation of your question.
True or False Questions
1. Enter a question prompt in the Compose Question area.
2. Enter the number of Points you want awarded for the correct answer
3. Click on the circle next to True or False to set the Correct Answer
1. Choose Exact Match as the Scoring Type. This means students must answer all parts of the question correct to receive a mark.
2. Enter the number of points you want awarded for Participation.
3. Confirm your folder selection and click Save.