How to Install the CourseKey Widget
Instructors can download the CourseKey Widget to utilize most of CourseKey’s features without leaving their presentations.
Download the Widget
1. Log in to your instructor account via the web application using the Google Chrome browser.
2. Click on the Menu Icon (three horizontal bars) in the top left hand side of your screen next to the CourseKey logo.
3. Click Download Presentation Widget
4. Click Confirm to begin downloading.
5. You should see the file downloading in the bottom left corner of your browser. When it's finished click the up arrow and select Open.
6. The desktop widget will open and you can Log in with your instructor email and password.
Troubleshooting Widget Download
The CourseKey Widget is safe to download, but if it is not recognized by a security program you may need to approve the program before it's opened for the first time.
1. If an alert pops up on your screen click More Info.
2. Select Run Anyway to open the desktop widget and Log in.