How to Edit Attendance Records for Points Based Classes
If you ever need to edit a student’s attendance records, you can do so through your instructor account.
Editing an Attendance Session
1. Log in to your instructor account via the web application.
2. Click on the Course you need to edit attendance records in.
3. Verify that you are viewing Completed Attendance sessions.
This is the default view when you open a course. If you are viewing different information click on Attendance in the top navigation, and then click Completed in the top right corner.
4. Navigate to the attendance session you would like to make edits to and click on the three vertical green dots for More Options.
5. Click on Attendance List.
6. Find the student on the attendance list by searching between the On-Time, Late, and Absent views.
7. Click on the the drop down arrow next to the student's name.
8. Adjust the attendance status as needed between On-Time, Late, or Absent.
9. When you're finished making adjustments click Done to return to view the completed attendance sessions.