How to Create a Subcourse
Subcourses can be created under parent courses to create sub-sections of students.
Creating a Subcourse
1. Log in to your CourseKey account via the web application.
2. From your course list, find the course you want to create a subcourse for and click on the three green vertical dots to the right to show More Options.
3. Click on Create Subcourse.
4. Enter the extension name for your subcourse. (example: Lab 1, Section 1, Group 1 ect.)
5. The instructor name field will be prepopulated with the same instructor name from the parent course, but it can be edited if needed.
6. Enter the subcourse Schedule Information.
7. Click Finish to complete the setup process.