How to Add an Instructor, TA, or Administrator to a Course
Additional Instructors, TAs, and Administrators can be added to any course as Admins. Adding an Admin to a course allows that user to access the instructor features of the course, like editing grades and sending attendance.
Adding an Admin from the Course List
1. Log in to your CourseKey account on the web application
a. The home page of your account lists all courses you are currently teaching. Locate the course you want to add an Admin to.
2. The three vertical green dots to the right of the course provide More Options. Click on the three dots to show the options.
3. Click on Add Admin
4. Add the Registered Email of the CourseKey user you wish to add to the course.
a. Registered email means that the email address must already be associated with a CourseKey account.
5. Click Add and watch for the notification that the Admin has been added successfully.
How to Remove an Instructor, TA, or Administrator from a Course
1. Click into the course you would like to view.
2. Click on Roster.
3. At the top right you will see a drop-down that reads Filter Students and its default selection will be Active to display all active students in the course.
4. Click the filter and in the drop-down select Admins.
5. Click on the three dots to the far right of the student's name to show more options.
6. Select Remove Student (this functions for administrators as well).
7. Click Drop Student.