How to Create Your Classes in CourseKey
Before you can access all of CourseKey’s features, you’ll first need to create your classes in the CourseKey application. This will allow your students to join the class and create the online environment to store your class and student information.
Creating a New Class
1. Log in to your CourseKey account via the web application.
2. Click on the Create button in the top right hand side of your screen.
3. Enter your Course Information including the Course Name, Course Title, and Instructor Name.
4. Select your School and Configuration. If you are only associated with one school or campus this will be pre-selected and you can continue to the next step. If you have multiple schools or campuses you'll first select the school from the drop-down, then select the desired configuration for your course.
If you have any questions regarding the configuration options at your school, please reach out to your account manager or email email@example.com.
5. Select Next to enter your Schedule Information including the Start and End Date, Time, and Days of the Week that classes take place.
5. Click Submit to create your course.
Editing Your Course Information
If you entered any incorrect information when creating your course or need to make any updates, it is easy to edit your course.
1. Select the three vertical green dots to the right of the course to view More Options.
2. Click on Edit.
3. Make any updates to the Course or Schedule information and click Finish when complete.
Editing the course dates or times will not automatically update the scheduled attendances for the course. For information on updating your attendance schedule check out the article: Scheduling Attendance
Please sign in to leave a comment.