CourseKey's enhanced view of blended courses can display to instructors accurate insights on the progress of their students' engagement within the course's Records tab.
Navigating the Records Tab
1. From the home screen, select the desired Course.
2. Select the Records tab in the side navigation.
3. Attendance is the default tab selected on this page. You can also toggle between the Assessment tab.
4. The Records tab can be sorted by the student's name, or you can quickly find a student by using the search bar in the top right.
On the assessments tab there will be three important tabs to check:
- Overview - Gives instructor insight into total assignments and activities approved for awarded time.
- Syncronous - Gives instructor insight to interactive two-way online or distance education that happens in real time. You will also be able to filter by the Total tab which is encompassing overview by days by switing to the Details tab.
- Asynchronous - Gives instructor insight into learning which occurs virtually online and through prepared resources, without real-time teacher-led interaction. You will also be able to filter by the Total tab which is encompassing overview by days by switing to the Details tab.
You can also export the entire course of students records in one CSV if you click on Export Options or a single student from the Records tab.
Please sign in to leave a comment.