Viewing Users in Blended Courses
CourseKey's conversion for blended courses product enhancement gives administrators insights on student engagement that accurately displays student progress.
1. Log into your CourseKey Portal.
2. From the home page click on the Students tab.
3. Select the course you wish to investigate.
4. From the Course tab you will be able to see the student's progress in the Course view or by the Open Activities view.
Note: Open Activities are various assignments and activities designated to count for awarded time through your Student Information System's (SIS) integration.
5. In addition you will be able to see the student's progress in an asynchronous and synchronous breakdown depending on the view you select in the Attendance Breakdown section of the page.
Note: Only blended courses will have a synchronous and asynchronous view.
Please sign in to leave a comment.