In this article, you will be able to download the CourseKey App on your smart device & create your account.
1. Depending on your device type select the store associated with it:
Once the application is fully downloaded to your device you will be able to create an account.
Creating your Account
1. Open the CourseKey mobile app and select Sign Up.
2. In the search bar type to begin locating your School's campus.
3. Enter your School Issued ID Number and select continue.
4. Enter your email address and select continue.
5. Create a password and select continue.
6. Select a security question, tap the checkbox, and select Finish. That's It!
How to Access CourseKey on a Computer
In addition to the mobile app, students also have the option to access CourseKey from a desktop computer.
Google Chrome Browser
When using a desktop computer, the best way to access CourseKey is with the Google Chrome Browser. If you do not have Google Chrome installed on your computer, follow these steps.
1. Go to https://www.google.com/chrome/ and click Download
2. If you have any questions on finishing the installation Click Here to visit Google Support for step by step instructions
Log in to Your Account
The CourseKey Portal provides quick access to log in to your account. Using the Chrome Browser that you have installed, follow these steps to log in to your account.
1. Go to https://portal.thecoursekey.com
2. Enter your Email and Password information
3. Click Log in