How to Edit the Attendance List
Editing the Attendance List
- Log in to your CourseKey account via the web application and click on the course you want to modify.
- On the course [Attendance] tab, identify the Attendance session you would like to make edits to.
- Click on the Options icon (3 green dots) to bring up the drop down menu.
- Select Attendance list.
- Next, find the student on the Attendance list under either the On-Time or the Absent view by toggling between them.
- TIP: You can quickly search for a students name by using the search tool in the Chrome Browser.
- To open the search tool click on the Chrome browser options in the top right (3 dots) and select "Find..."
- Next scroll to find or use the search tool and type the last name of the student you are looking for.
- Adjust the attendance status as needed between "On-Time", "Late" (when applicable) or "Absent"
- You can confirm the change by switching to the alternate tab and finding the student on the updated list.