Managing Your CourseKey Password
When managing your CourseKey password you can choose to (1) change a known password or (2) reset a forgotten password.
How Do I Change My Password?
- If you remember your password and are able to log in to your account you can change your password by going to your Profile settings in the web-based or iOS or Android apps.
- Click the UPDATE PASSWORD button and enter you current password followed by your new password in both the New and Confirm fields.
How Do I Reset My Password?
- If you forgot your password and are unable to log in to your account you can reset your password by going to the log in screen on the web-based or iOS or Android apps and clicking FORGOT PASSWORD
- The next screen will ask for your email registered to your CourseKey account. Enter your email and click SEND INSTRUCTIONS
Why Didn't I Receive the Password Reset Email?
- In some cases it can take up to an hour to receive the email depending on your provider. Also, if you have previously chosen to unsubscribe from CourseKey communication your provider will block these emails.
- If you believe you may have unsubscribed you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-(888)-801-3406 to unblock your email.