What is MyTA™?
- MyTA™ is a complimentary support program available to all CourseKey instructors. Our team of virtual teaching assistants help with a variety of tasks to make sure you get the most out of your classes.
What does MyTA™ do?
- Create course(s) and configure your settings for the upcoming school term.
- Create questions and assessments and/or transfer content from previous course(s).
- Adjust grade points on assessments and attendance.
- Export grades and format files to fit your Learning Management System (LMS) requirements.
- Assist with any student questions regarding CourseKey.
- Please allow at least 1-2 business days to complete a task.
How to enroll in MyTA™?
- To enroll in MyTA™ just click this link and fill out the form.
How do I submit tasks? Who do I contact?
- When you are ready to request a task, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the description of the task and any other necessary information.
What information do I need to give MyTA™ to get a task done?
Does MyTA™ grade essays?
- MyTA™ does not grade essays. We can only award points on CourseKey.