How To Create New Courses in Your Account
Creating New Classes or Modules in CourseKey
- STEP 1: Log in to your CourseKey account via the web application and click on the "Create" button to begin creating your course.
- STEP 2: Enter the Course Information
- Course Name
- Course Title
- School Name
- STEP 3: Enter the Schedule Information
- Class Start and Dates
- Class Start and End Times
- Course Days
- STEP 4: Click the Finish button when completed
Locating Your Created Course
- After you have click "Finish" you can locate the created course by clicking the CourseKey Logo to return the Home Screen or by using the Global Navigation menu which displays all courses. Both are found in the top left corner of the screen.
Congratulations, you have just created your new class!
Teaching a large-lecture course that includes smaller breakout sections or lab components? Learn how using Subcourses keeps all of your classes connected.